Friday, February 6, 2015

Getting Back in the Groove

I realized recently that I haven't made a mandala in quite awhile. Way toooo long! I want to do a somewhat larger one to donate to the annual fundraising auction at The Center so I thought I had better get "warmed up" a bit before I start on that one! I had no plan for this one. I just wanted to get used to the feel of the colored pencils and the gel pens and try and remember what color looks good as shading on another color. One of these days perhaps I should take some notes! Or not. It's kind of fun to have to experiment. I love blue, have a blue bedroom and I think that's where this one needs to end up. It's not very large....maybe 8" across. But it sure felt good to be creating this!

1 comment:

Jan said...

It is gorgeous, Robin, you haven't lost your touch. Make more!!